Local

One Injured As Fire Guts Residential Structures In Lagos

A male adult was reportedly injured when a fire gutted some makeshift structures in the Ikate-Elegushi area of Lagos State.


The fire incident which occurred late Sunday night was confirmed by the Director of the Lagos State Fire and Rescue Service, Margaret Adeseye, on Monday.


According to Adeseye, it was challenging to control the fire due to the involvement of 65 camp gas canisters, which posed an explosion risk.


However, following the efforts of firefighters, it was successfully contained.