Breaking

FEATURE: Ebonyi residents lament bad roads despite multi-million naira allocation

‘The road has been this way for a long time. It is hard to access with vehicles and on foot due to potholes. But it gets much worse in the rainy season as one cannot pass this road with ease due to the wet and muddy ground’


Ebonyi, a state located in the South-East geopolitical zone of Nigeria, has an estimated 3.2 million inhabitants according to projections based on a 2006 population census of the National Bureau of Statistics.


A populace of which 25% live in urban areas of the state and the remaining 75% reside in rural zones.