Gossips

22-year-old lady poisoned weeks after launching her own salon

A Kenyan lady, Karen Knowles has reportedly fell victim to poisoning during an outing with friends to celebrate the grand opening of her salon.


Reports indicate that Karen, known for her entrepreneurial spirit and successful fashion ventures, was celebrating the opening of her new business with friends in Yaoundé.


The group had gathered for a meal at a local restaurant, where Karen’s excitement for her latest business endeavor was palpable.